University at AlbanyExpected Dec. 2012
Bachelor of Arts in Information Science
Minor: Business Administration
Received Athletic Scholarship towards 100% of education.
ACS Inc., A Xerox CompanySept. 2012 - Present
- Work with SQL Query Language/Reporting
- HTML / PHP Development
- Mapping Networks, managing Active Directory
- General IT Technician Duties
- Customer Service
Volunteer Work2009 - 2012
- Raised money for local athletic teams
- Cleaned up local parks and recreation centers
Web-based ProjectSpring 2012
- Link: www.albany.edu/~vp463531/361/final/
Database ProjectFall 2011
Plate Sports Tavern bar
- Designed and created database system using MS Visio (for ER diagram) and MS Access (for Database). Also created SQL queries for managing data in Database.
Networking ProjectSpring 2010
Caring People Home Healthcare Agency
- Redesigned major components of their network infrastructure to prepare for major expansion.
- Included Needs Analysis, Technology Design and Cost Assessment.
- Link: www.caringpeopleinc.wikispaces.com